Online Bill Pay
Bill pay makes it convenient and secure to pay any company or any person that you owe. It's simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Free service for all members
- Receive, pay and track your bills online
- Your payments are automatically withdrawn from your CFFCU checking account on the date you have specified the bill to be paid
- Payments are sent electronically when possible
Bill Pay FAQs
Some small companies, such as landscaping or cleaning services for example, may not assign you an account number. If you don't have an account number, you can enter other info that identifies you to the company you are paying. For example, you can use your service address or the name on the account.
If the company or person you want to pay does not receive electronic payments, we print a check and mail it for you. This process typically takes three to five business days.
If the company or person you're paying can receive electronic payments, the money is typically delivered in one to three business days. If the company or person you're paying cannot receive payments electronically, we mail them a paper check. This process typically takes three to five business days.
With the Payments Guarantee, you can be assured that your electronic payments are safe and reliable. When your payments are processed through Bill Pay, you are protected in the unlikely event of unauthorized transactions or processing delays.
The Payments Guarantee applies when all the payment and contact info provided is accurate.
Provide some info about the company or person you want to pay, and then tell us how much and when you want the payment made. We send your payment electronically when possible. If the person or company can’t accept electronic payments, we print a check and mail it for you.
The Payment Center lists the companies and people you can pay.
Enter a payment amount and the date when you want processing to begin. The date when the company or person receives the payment appears in the Deliver By field. You can also view and select the date from the calendar.
Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. You can pay companies, friends and family members, and service providers, such as the babysitter or the plumber.
Use Bill Pay to pay companies and people with addresses in the United States or its territories. You cannot use Bill Pay to send payments to addresses outside the United States. We don't recommend using Bill Pay to make state and federal tax payments or court-ordered payments. Such payments are discouraged and must be scheduled at your own risk.
Yes. Bill Pay uses several methods to ensure that your info is secure.
- SSL. Bill Pay uses SSL (secure sockets layer) which ensures that your connection and info are secure from outside inspection.
- Encryption. Bill Pay uses 128-bit encryption to make your info unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Automatic Sign Out. Bill Pay automatically signs you out of a session if you are inactive for a predefined time (usually 10 minutes). This feature helps prevent another person from being able to resume your session if you walk away. For best security, don't use your browser's Back or Refresh buttons, and sign out immediately after you finish your tasks in Bill Pay.
Yes. Your personal info is used to help us maintain your account and verify your identity. We verify this info with a consumer credit reporting agency for your security and protection. The verification process does not affect your credit report, credit rating, or credit worthiness. Please review the Terms of Service in Bill Pay for a complete description of when Bill Pay must disclose info to third parties.
Bill Pay Member Service can be reached at 844-640-2011 between the hours of 7:00 AM - 1:00 AM ET, 7 days a week
Yes, you can change a payment that has not started processing.
If the payment is sent electronically, the money is withdrawn from your account one business day after processing begins. If the company or person cannot receive electronic payments, we print a check and mail it to the address you provide.
For some checks, the money is withdrawn one business day after processing begins. For others, the money is withdrawn when the company or person deposits or cashes the check.
You receive electronic bills (eBill) in Payment Center of Bill Pay. When an eBill is due, it appears as soon as you select the company that sent it. You can simply click a link to enter the amount due and due date from the bill.
With Bill Pay you can pay any company or person you owe.
- Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. We send the money electronically whenever we can. If the person or company can’t accept electronic payments, we print a check and mail it for you.
- Review your payments and bills for the past 84 months in Activity. You can download your payment info to a comma-separated values (CSV) file. You can import the file into a number of different personal financial software applications.
- Transfer money from one account to another.
We send payments electronically whenever possible. We send electronic payments to thousands of companies across the U.S. every day. If the company or person cannot receive electronic payments, we print a check and mail it to the address you provide.