Use online banking to access your account in real time, whenever you want. It's convenient, free and saves time!
- Check account balances and history
- Make transfers between accounts
- Pay bills
- Make CFFCU loan and Visa credit card payments
- Set up e-alerts to notify you of activities on your accounts
- View e-Statements
- Check your credit score with Credit Sense
Online Banking FAQs
If you are an existing Online Banking user, please use the following to login in to our new Online Banking system:
- LOGON ID is your Member Number
- Your Logon ID must contain at least 6 digits
- If your Logon ID is less than 6 digits, you must enter leading zeros to make it 6 digits
Current Logon ID 12345 must be entered as 012345
Current Logon ID 1234 must be entered as 001234
- SECURITY CODE is your Password
- Your password is the following phrase: security (in lower case letters) + the last 4 digits of the Primary Account Holder's SSN
You will be prompted to change your Logon ID and Security Code.
Once these are changed, you will use your NEW Logon ID and Security Code the next time you log on to Online Banking.
Vendors update browsers frequently, mostly to address security issues. All users should use the current versions:
• Internet Explorer® / Edge by Microsoft
• Chrome® by Google
• Safari by Apple®
Once the system is live, you will want to consider checking that all account details, personal information, and any preferences that were tranferred over are accurate, including all Bill Pay payee and scheduled payment information.
To set up alerts, please click on the following link here for the step-by-step instructions.
To reset your password click here and follow the instructions on the screen.
To enroll in Online Banking start here or click on step-by-step enrollment guide.