When you open a Savings account, you become a member and owner of the credit union. As a member, you will be able to take advantage of our money-saving and interest-earning products and services. As a member-owned financial cooperative we all benefit through higher savings rates and lower loan rates when we save together and borrow together.
- $5.00 minimum deposit required at the time of opening
- 25 cent one-time membership fee
- Dividends are calculated daily and dispersed quarterly
- Can be pledged as collateral on loans
- Set up other side savings account if you are saving for something special or just want to organize your accounts
- Access by Online Banking, Phone Banking, ATM, mail, or in person
Almost anybody can join Community Focus FCU. Become a member today!
|Effective Date: Friday, October 30th, 2020|
|Savings Account (includes side savings)||0.05%||$300 minimum balance to receive dividends|
|*APY = Annual Percentage Yield.|