When you open a Savings account, you become a member and owner of the credit union. As a member, you will be able to take advantage of our money-saving and interest-earning products and services. As a member-owned financial cooperative we all benefit through higher savings rates and lower loan rates when we save together and borrow together.
- $5.00 minimum deposit required at the time of opening
- 25 cent one-time membership fee
- Dividends are calculated daily and dispersed quarterly
- Can be pledged as collateral on loans
- Set up other side savings account if you are saving for something special or just want to organize your accounts
- Access by Online Banking, Phone Banking, ATM, mail, or in person
Almost anybody can join Community Focus FCU. Become a member today!
Important Savings Account Information - What is Regulation D?
Federal Regulation D places a monthly limit on the number of transfers you may make from your Savings Accounts or Money Market Accounts (MMAs) without your physical presence being required.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about Regulation D.
|Effective Date: Friday, February 28th, 2020|
|Savings Account (includes side savings)||.10%||$300 minimum balance to receive dividends|
|*APY = Annual Percentage Yield.|