Odds are, you’d like to have more free time. With Bill Pay, you can do just that! Access Bill Pay from the secure Online Banking and start managing and paying all your bills.
- Process an unlimited number of bills without monthly or per item service charge
- Pay almost anyone: business or individuals
- Receive electronic bill presentment from your billers whenever bills are ready
- Set bill reminders and alerts sent when payments are due
- Schedule payment in advance or as they come due
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your bill pay history including paid and processed payments
- Organize similar payments into categories or groups
- Send payments quickly using sameday and overnight bill payment options
- Send funds to family and friends with PopMoney®
- Move money between your accounts at CFFCU and your accounts at other Financial institutions with Account to Account Transfer (A2A)
Bill Pay Help Desk 844.640.2011.
When will funds clear my account in Bill Pay?
Once you schedule your bill payment, the funds withdrawn from your account on the pay date as scheduled by you within bill pay. The funds will not clear your account in real time but once the transaction has been processed for ACH-based transaction or after the check has been cleared for check-based transactions.Go to main navigation