Become a Member
To become a Community Focus Federal Credit Union member, all you need is your photo ID and a minimum deposit of $5.00 to open your Savings account. Stop by one of our branch locations during our business hours to get started!
Why join Community Focus FCU?
- We're not-for-profit, which means profits go back to members
- Save money with lower and fewer fees than at most other financial institutions
- Numerous member-only discounts from our trustworthy partners
- Get tools to build better credit for a brighter future with Community Focus Federal Credit Union's Credit Score Enhancement
- Access your account anytime anywhere with 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide
- Your savings are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA)
Almost anybody living, working, worshipping, volunteering or studying in the Downriver communities can join Community Focus FCU. To become a member simply visit one of our locations, bring your $5.00 share deposit and a .25 cent membership fee. For more details, please click here.
At this time, you can open a CFFCU account by coming in to any of our branch locations.
You are eligible to join Community Focus Federal Credit Union if:
- You live, work, worship, attend school in one of the following Downriver communities:
- Allen Park
- Brownstown Township
- Flat Rock
- Grosse Ile
- Huron Township
- Lincoln Park
- River Rouge
- Your family members or relatives are Community Focus Federal Credit Union members