News and Alerts
Members Save Up to $15 on TurboTax, the Tax Software That Has You Covered
This year, get your biggest possible tax refund – without leaving your living room. TurboTax, the #1 best-selling tax software, is up to date on the latest tax laws and guarantees 100% accurate calculations, so you can be confident your taxes are done right and get your biggest possible refund. And, as a credit union member you can save up to $15 on TurboTax this tax season. To access the member discount, click on the TurboTax web banner located on our credit union’s website. Start today and save!
The 57th Community Focus Federal Credit Union Annual Meeting will take place on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at the Main Branch located at 18925 Telegraph Road in Brownstown. The meeting will start at 6:00 p.m. and will consist of the business meeting, followed by the election of the board officers. All Community Focus Federal Credit Union members are invited to the Annual Meeting. There will be no nominations from the floor. Election results will be announced at the Annual Meeting. Light refreshments will be provided.
Members wishing to run for a seat on the Community Focus Federal Credit Union Board of Directors must submit a biography and a resume on or before March 1, 2019 to the following address:
Community Focus Federal Credit Union
18925 Telegraph Road, Brownstown, MI 48174
Nominations must also include qualifications and biographical data of the nominee. Minimum qualifications include:
- A member or joint owner in good standing with Community Focus Federal Credit Union
- At least 21 years old and an active user of services provided by Community Focus Federal Credit Union
- Able and willing to serve the membership by giving the time necessary to perform the duties of the board
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements
- Act in the best interest of the Community Focus Federal Credit Union membership at all times