At this time, you can open a CFFCU account by coming in to any of our branch locations.
CFFCU does not offer business accounts.
You can open a checking account at any CFFCU branch location.
Use our ATM or Shared Branch Locator to find one near you. Your ATM and Debit Card transaction are surcharge-fee free for ATMs with the CO-OP Network logo. You are eligible for two free transactions per month at any Shared Branch if your CFFCU account has been opened for more than 90 days.
You can change your address in Online Banking by clicking on the Member Options tab. You can also complete and print the Change of Address form and mail or drop it off to one of CFFU branch locations.
If this is your first time ordering checks, please visit one of our branch locations or call 800.526.7328. You can re-order checks by following this link: http://reorder.libertysite.com/default.aspx.
Please complete the Stop Payment Form and mail or bring to any of the branch locations. The fee for a Stop Payment is $30.
The annual fees for the Safe Deposit Box service depend on the size of the box.
If you would like to open a Safe Deposit Box, please visit the Brownstown Branch.
Our Routing and Transit Number is 272 479 728
Please click here for an explanation and authorization form of our Debit Card Overdraft Protection. Simply mail or bring it to one of our branch locations. Once completed and submitted, our Credit Committee will review it for eligibility and reach out to you.
Yes, you can use your Debit Card when you are out of town. Please make sure that we have an updated phone number on file for you so we can contact you if we notice any unusual transactions. We do not allow our Debit Card to be used when you are travelling outside of the country or for foreign transactions conducted online.
If you are planning to use an ATM while travelling out of town, we recommend using a surcharge-fee free CO-OP Network ATM. Find one near you here.
If you choose to use an ATM out of the CO-OP Network, you could incurr additonal charges with your transaction.
Please contact the merchant first to dispute your transaction. If your issue has not been rectified by the merchant, please Disputed MasterCard Charge form and mail or bring to any CFFCU branch.
To report lost or stolen Debit Card, simply call 800.528.2273. Contact CFFCU at 800.526.7328 to order a new card during our regular business hours.
Click here to learn about MobiMoney to help you manage your card and protect it from possible fraudulent activity.
PIN numbers are auto generated for ATM/Debit Cards and come in the mail a couple days after you receive your card. PIN numbers cannot be changed. You can always order a copy of the PIN number by contacting CFFCU at 800.526.7328
All E-Teller password resets must be done by accessing Online Banking through the website. Online Banking passwords cannot be changed via the Mobile App.
Here are the Online Banking Password Reset Instructions:
1. Enter your account number in the user ID field
2. Copy and paste the temporary password from your email into the password field
3. Select login
4. Once logged in, Online Banking will ask one of the three security questions you have previously set up
5. Next Online Banking will ask for the current password. This is the temporary password sent by the Credit Union to your email.
6. Create a new password. The password must be at least 6 characters long containing an upper case letter, lower case letter and a number. The new password cannot be one of the 5 previous passwords used.
7. Online Banking will then ask you to confirm your new password
8. Once Online Banking accepts the new password it will log out and have you log back in with the new password you created.
Confirming your email address will allow you to utilize the “Forgot Password” feature in Online Banking if your password is not working.
Instructions below will help you set that up:
1. Log into Online Banking
2. On the left side of the screen click the Member Options tab
3. Select Email Address
4. Select “Send Confirmation number”. This will send a confirmation containing a number code to your email address.
5. Open the message from Online Banking in your email and click on the link to confirm your email address.
6. In the Online Banking screen, copy and paste or type in the number code sent to your email address in the field box provided.
Yes. You can make CFFCU loan payments in Online Banking. Simply click on "Make a Payment" tab in Online Banking.
Setting up E-Alerts is easy. Log in to Online Banking and select E-Alerts tab on the left. Below are all the E-Alerts that can be set up to be delivered to your phone or email address:
- Balance Alerts - inform you of the balance in your share on a day and time of your choice.
- Low Balance Alerts - you can set up the balance amount that will trigger the alert to be sent out if your balance is below your selected amount.
- Transaction Alerts - you can set up the minimum transaction amount for deposits or withdrawals to trigger the alert to be sent out.
- Login Alerts - you can set up an alert to inform you every time there is a successfull login attempt or an unsuccessful login attempt.
- Personal Alerts - you can set up an an alert in the form of a custom message to be sent out. This can be helpful in setting up reminders for reoccuring activities on your account.
Your Online Banking Login ID is your Member Account Number.
To change your address in Online Banking, please click on the tab Member Options and select Address.
We offer student Loans through Smart Option Student Loan® by Sallie Mae®. Get more information here.
The quickest way to apply for a loan with CFFCU is to complete an online loan application. You can also visit one of our branches to apply.
If you are having difficulty with the payment due date on your closed-end loan, please call our Loan Department at 800.526.7328 option 4.
There are a number of ways to make a payment on your loan:
- Make a payment by transferring funds from E-Teller, Mobile App or SpeedyLIne (800.405.3040)
- Set up a scheduled, automatic payment
- Use QuickPay to make a payment by moving funds from another financial institution to pay on your loan at CFFCU
- Set up a bill payment from your primary financial institution
- Put your payment in the Night Deposit Box at either Brownstown or Ecorse branch
- Mail your payment to CFFCU (18925 Telegraph Road, Brownstown, MI 48174)
Please contact our Loan Department at 800.526.7328. option 4.
A CFFCU loan officer will be in first contact with you within 24-48 business hours of receiving your loan application. If it has been longer than this, please use our chat feature to contact us or call the Loan Department at 800.526.7328 option 4.
If you have already completed an application, a loan officer from the Mortgage Center will be in contact with you within 24 business hours of receiving your application. You can call the Mortgage Center at 800.353.4449.
Many of our loans can be closed electronically via E-Sign. Loan closings can be done at any CFFCU branch location. Please call 800.526.7328 to make an appointment.
Please contact our Collections Department at 800.526.7328 option 5.
We offer Platinum and Platinum Prefferred VISA Credit Cards. Get more information here.
We offer a variety of loans including personal loans, auto loans, motorcycle loans, recreational vehicle loans, home equity loans, lines of credit, and credit cards. Click on the Loans and Credit Cards tab on our website to learn about which you fits your needs. Call us at 800.526.7328 during business hours for more information.
Almost anybody living, working, worshipping, volunteering or studying in the Downriver communities can join Community Focus FCU. To become a member simply visit one of our locations, bring your $5.00 share deposit and a .25 cent membership fee. For more details, please click here.
For security reasons, all password changes need to be done via the web browser in Online Banking or in person at one of our branch locations. For Online Banking simply login and choose the Member Options tab to update your password.
Yes. You can transfer funds in the Mobile App.
For security reasons, all email updates need to be done via Online Banking. Simply, login in to Online Banking and choose the Member Options tab to update your password.
Yes. You can download our Mobile App from GooglePlay or AppStore. Simply search for "Community Focus FCU" app and download it to your mobile device.
You can uninstall the app, power off your mobile device, then power it back on and reinstall the app. If it is still not working, please call CFFCU at 800.526.7328 or use a web browser to login to your E-Teller account.
Yes. SpeedyLine allows you to make CFFCU loan payments by transferrring funds from your CFFCU savings and checking account.
If your account is set up for cross-account transfers, you will be able to move money between those accounts with SpeedyLine. If you are not set up for cross-account transfers, visit one of our branch locations or call us at 800.526.7328 and we will be able to assist you with that.
It's easy. Simply call Speedy Line at 800.405.3040.
When you call SpeedyLine at 800.405.3040 you can check balances, transfer funds, check your last deposit and find out what checks have cleared.
Yes. The Brownstown branch has a coin machine in the lobby. Please note that there is a 5% transaction fee when using the coin machine.
Yes. Our notary services are avaialble at each branch location and free of charge for CFFCU members. There is a $5 notary service fee for non-members.